Tuesday, August 13, 2013

TUXY TEA TUESDAY WITH DOMINO, CO-STARRING THE USUAL AND SOME NOT-SO-USUAL SUSPECTS!

Domino and I were invited to Auntie Susan's tea party just across the street.  It was to be a small gathering in her garden with just the usual suspects, i.e., Renate, Val, Susan, me and Domino.

I helped Domino to get dressed for the occasion, but after we took the first picture, she got rid of the hair ribbon because she thought it was just a little too fussy.

 "I'm a straitFURward kinda girl!", she says.



 First up, Domino greets Auntie Renate who admires her lime green and zebra frock.



 Then she does a buzz by Auntie Val who's a little PURRYoccupied, so Domino gives her the back of disrespect.  "Harrumph!" says she.




"If dey is gonna ignores me, I'm goin' off to explore!", she exclaims. 
Of course, Auntie Susan wasn't ignoring Domino.  She was following her around taking pictures.



And then Domino got nekked!  Surely her natural tuxy coat was fancy enough for this tea party.  After all, what's a little nekkedness amongst FURiends?  Auntie Renate seems to find it quite aMEWSing.




 So totally unfettered, Domino roams free in the garden.  She wants to point out the picture of her that Auntie Susan painted on the fence -- just behind her.

"I likes modellin' in dresses, but nood modellin's da best!"



Her interest just mushrooms -- something like the toadstools under the tree. 



 "Dis place is a regulah Wunnerland!" declares Domino.  So I invited summa my FURiends, too."

Let me introduce you to the 'Unusual Suspects'.  If you look closely, you'll see Squirrelly, Mama Mousie and Baby Mousie, Coonie, Bun-Bun, Opawsum, Mr. Owl and the Humdinger, and last but not least -- Domino's deer friend, Buck! 
"Now dis is wot I calls a parteh!  


Much later after all of her friends had left, Domino took up a spot on the bench beside Mama.  She was all tuckered out and tired of listening to lady talk.

"Wake me up wen it's ovah", she said.

What a day we all had!  It suited us just to a TEA.



Photos by Susan
Photo Editing by Wendy